Thursday, July 31, 2008

Hitman Reborn - Vongola Rings

After 2 online orders, I've finally got my set of vongola rings!! The first set I bought was a "special release" apparently... And the quality of the rings I thought, were significantly lower quality than the non special release lol.

Anyways, after the disappointing first set of rings, I decided to order again(because the first ones were my fault, I thought there existed only 1 set of rings...and didnt realise I had placed an order on the "special release set" lol).

This time around, I ordered the appropriate set, which were much cheaper, so I was a bit worried at first lol. But anyhow, heres some photos of the 2 sets I bought :)


-Anyways, heres the first set I bought. The "Special" release version.




-And heres the 2nd set I ordered. The normal version.




-And heres a comparison photo of a ring from both sets.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

If you don't mind me asking.. where did you order the ring sets from?

Leaf said...

I got them off ebay :P
They were quite cheap too, but look out for the "special release" versions...They suck :(

Unknown said...

That's where I thought you got them from, Lol. xD
Hmm.. the 'non-special release' ring set looks awesome! Except last time I checked if they had any of those sets out on the Canadian version of e-bay (approximately, a couple of days ago), there were none up there! Or maybe I just didn't search properly. I'll be sure to try again soon.
Haha, thanks for all your help! (: Although, would you mind if I were to ask you a couple more questions in the near future? :P

Unknown said...

By the way,, your art is awesome! I also love Soul Eater. xDD
Keep up the awesome work, and I'll be sure to check your blog frequently for new updates. xP

Leaf said...

Thanks haha :D

Umm, heres the vender I got my rings off :)

http://stores.ebay.com/myherostore

Hope that helps :) And I hope I'm replying correctly, I'm noob to blogging lol

Anonymous said...

I don't see the sky ring for the non-special box, is there one?

Anonymous said...

um... Do they fit and if they dont... do you know where I can find rings that you could actually wear??

Anonymous said...

Are you selling the hitman rings ?

Anonymous said...

Good stuff, do they actually fit your finger like can you wear them like a regular ring?